Agile End-to-end Service Delivery through multi-domain service orchestration
The challenge for telecom operators and service providers is delivering superb customer experiences while dealing with complex and heterogenous network, cloud and IT infrastructure. End-to-end, multi-domain service orchestration by Inmanta uniquely combines the must-have capabilities to get service delivery and network operations right.
- Minimize time to cash by automating on-demand service delivery across virtual and physical domains
- Reclaim control with open and vendor-agnostic architecture to integrate with any vendor
- Rapidly build feature-rich services and reduce TCO through intent-based programmability and thanks to high reusability
- Increase resilience and minimize network downtime triggered by human errors thanks to continuous validation and remediation
Faster Time to Cash through End-to-end Automation
Telecom operators and service providers are operating in a landscape of highly distributed and heterogeneous infrastructure. Realize faster time to cash with truly end-to-end automation of customer-facing services across domains and layers and during the complete lifecycle.
- Fully automate service delivery by structurally addressing the exponential increase in complexity
- Automate end-to-end to eliminate human interaction and network downtime
- Manage all service delivery aspects across domains, technologies and layers - and stay compliant
Multi-domain service orchestration
The majority of use cases requires cross-domain automation. The orchestrator integrates all different elements across various domains, such as WAN, access network, data centers, cloud, NFV, edge, and third-party services - both virtual and physical.
Services and networks are multi-layer, so are we. Inmanta offers a holistic, unifying orchestration solution across all service and network layers. It is the overarching service orchestrator, but can also act as domain manager: network orchestrator, NFVO, gVNFM, cloud orchestrator and configuration manager.
Full service lifecycle management
Orchestration is more than just provisioning and deployment. Today, networks and customer expectations continuously change. Inmanta's service orchestrator manages the full service lifecycle: service creation, on-boarding, testing, provisioning, modification, scaling, monitoring, upgrading and decommissioning.
Reduce TCO with Intent-based Programmability
Instead of manually defining individual actions, the orchestrator automatically derives an appropriate chain of actions based on the described intent, i.e. the desired state and behavior. Intent-based programmability eliminates major operational workload for service providers in defining and delivering qualitative services. In addition, the orchestrator's self-healing capability ensures long-term stability.
- Reduce TCO by describing all infrastructure as code with Inmanta's unique modeling language and intent-based programmability
- Increase long-term stability through self-healing of software-defined services
To maintain resilient service delivery, a number of self-healing services are offered out-of-the-box. The orchestrator effectuates the self-healing of software-defined services by verifying whether all active intents are met and take corrective actions if necessary.
Infrastructure as code
Increase service delivery speed and agility by making infrastructure programmable through software engineering. Create and use modular building blocks to flexibly compose and reliably manage new services. As an API to the infrastructure, the orchestrator reduces TCO considerably.
The orchestrator supports closed-loop automation by interacting with external components for telemetry, service assurance, etc. It enables service providers to monitor, assess and correct network occurrences with their existing systems and realize continuous self-optimization of networks and services.
Reclaim Control with Vendor-agnostic Software
Inmanta's open orchestrator is truly vendor agnostic and designed to be flexible, as it interoperates with any software and connects with any type of network device. The orchestrator can be plugged into any brownfield environment to gradually take control of specific use cases. This avoids a big bang in the onboarding and rollout of services.
- Freely select and integrate best-of-breed components from any vendor, without replacing or disrupting current infrastructure and tooling.
- Avoid dependency on a specific ecosystem to avoid lock-in and associated constraints
- Ensure smooth rollout by gradually onboarding additional use cases
Besides modeling infrastructure and defining services, the orchestrator allows any modeled services to be automatically exposed as APIs. This enables customers to easily plug services into their OSS/BSS environment. API-fication offers customers maximum choice and value in controlling, automating and scaling service delivery.
Integrate with any vendor
Inmanta's orchestrator interoperates with any software and connects with any type of network device. It seamlessly fits in existing heterogeneous telecom environments and offers the freedom to select components of choice from any vendor. For service providers, the orchestrator avoids dependency on and lock-in by specialized appliances of specific vendors.
The Inmanta orchestrator aligns with open APIs to obtain full interoperability with all components of today’s heterogeneous network architectures. It offers extended alignment with ETSI standards as well as TM Forum & MEF LSO standards. This way, Inmanta combines maximum input, control, performance, assurance, usage, analytics, security and policy.