Dev / Full-time / No work experience required / No recruiters or outsourcing
At Inmanta, we’re passionate about building software that eliminates complexity. We work with telecom and cloud providers as well as enterprises to transform how they manage their network and IT infrastructure. They use our software to deliver mission-critical services, beef up their automation process and increase their operational efficiency.
The Product Development team’s goal is to build tools and platforms that make it easier for our customers to deploy, maintain, scale and monitor their services and applications in an automated way. As a Software Engineer on the Product Development team, you will build our advanced software product and develop new features that simplify the life of our customers when automating and orchestrating their complex infrastructure.
We expect you to gradually take more responsibility and ownership. And while Inmanta grows, plenty of opportunities will arise for whoever is ambitious and passionate.
- Research and development of innovative software products and solutions for automation and orchestration.
This involves working with
- a varying mix of technologies (cloud, network, firewalls, virtualization, containers, open source),
- state-of-the-art practices (infrastructure as code, DevOps, CI/CD),
- multiple aspects of software engineering (backend development, distributed systems, compiler, modelling, deployment and operations...).
- Working in team on challenging customer solutions from problem analysis up to delivery
- Offering technical support to our customers
- Following up on new technologies and trends that might be of interest
What we value
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science (or similar in experience)
- Strong software development skills, especially object-oriented programming (no matter which programming language)
- Knowledge of the architecture of distributed systems (incl. networks)
- Familiarity with DevOps and agile development is a plus
- Fast-learner and eager to try out new technologies
- Dynamic and flexible team player
Inmanta is an equal opportunity employer.