Dev / Full-time / No work experience required / No recruiters or outsourcing
Inmanta builds innovative automation tools for telecom operators and service providers. We are passionate about transforming the way our customers operate and manage their network and IT infrastructure: delivering mission-critical services lightning fast and maximizing operational efficiency through 100% automation.
As a software engineer at Inmanta, you work with the product development team on our software products and develop features that simplify the automation of complex network and IT infrastructures.
You work on all aspects of the product except front end: backend, distributed systems, compiler, database, APIs and a varying mix of technologies. You also contribute to our DevOps processes, automated testing (CI/CD) and technical support. In addition, you collaborate with the front end and solutions teams to analyze and design product extensions and improvements.
We strive to deliver excellence and high quality through agile software development, open communication and continuous learning. We’re looking for a team player who likes to be technically challenged and isn’t afraid to express his opinion.
What we value
- Strong software development skills, especially object-oriented programming (You already know Python? Bonus points! Our products are developed in Python.)
- Knowledge of the architecture of distributed systems
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science (or similar in experience)
- Familiarity with DevOps, agile development and machine learning is a plus
- Fast-learner and curious to keep on learning
- Eager to cover the entire software product lifecycle (from design and implementation up to automated testing, documentation, deployment and support)
- Dynamic and flexible team player
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job at the cutting edge of software engineering
- A mature product development team and workmanship standard, with an open mind and a no-nonsense mentality, the perfect environment to learn and grow - Inmanta is an equal opportunity employer
- Plenty of opportunities to achieve your ambitions (technical as well as management)
- A full-time permanent contract (40h/week), flexible working hours and working from home
- Competitive salary package, including extra-legal benefits such as laptop, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and various options regarding mobility