Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing / Full-time / Open for remote work
Inmanta builds innovative automation tools for telecom operators and service providers. We are passionate about transforming the way our customers operate and manage their network and IT infrastructure: delivering mission-critical services lightning fast and maximizing operational efficiency through 100% automation.
As a product marketing manager at Inmanta, you work with marketing, sales, product management, partners and customer success to drive awareness and excitement across the market and ecosystem. You have a deep understanding of our products, the telecom industry and the customers’ pain points and opportunities. This enables you to perfectly position Inmanta in the competitive orchestration and automation market.
You are the voice of our value proposition for the telecom industry and the ambassador of the Inmanta brand.
- Strategic Planning (20% of time)
- Develop and own the go-to-market strategy
- Create marketing plans and campaigns based on this strategy
- Continuously keep track of the market evolution and the competitive landscape
- Product Content Creation (50% of time)
- Create product content such as customer benefits, messaging, competitive differentiators, demos, value propositions and storytelling to business decision makers and technical audiences
- Work closely with sales teams to develop content to turn leads into sales
- Create digital content for prospecting and marketing, such as videos, customer interviews and social media engagement
- Communication & Program Execution (30% of time)
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the Inmanta product portfolio to customers, partners, press and influencers
- Ensure all content aligns with target personas and problem areas across all media
- Coordinate and execute product launches and marketing campaigns
- Track and report key performance indicators
What we value
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business, marketing or Computer Science (or similar in experience).
- Product marketing experience in B2B software/cloud platforms and telecom/networking industry is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized and results-oriented marketing
- Deep customer focus and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to build compelling messages and storylines that align with personas, customer pain points, journey stages, and brand style
- Creative storyteller with the ability to pinpoint core messages and to bring those to light via various content forms — written, video and audio
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in an international and high-tech context
- A small enthusiastic commercial team, with an open mind, a make-things-happen mentality, and short lines of communication
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and to achieve your ambitions
- A full-time permanent contract (40h/week), flexible working hours and working from home
- Competitive salary package, including extra-legal benefits such as laptop, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and various options regarding mobility