Office Manager / Management Assistant
G&A / Flexible (part-time or full-time) / English & Dutch
At Inmanta, we’re passionate about building software that eliminates complexity. We work with telecom and cloud providers as well as enterprises to transform how they manage their network and IT infrastructure. They use our software to deliver mission-critical services, beef up their automation process and increase their operational efficiency.
As Office Manager you will organize and coordinate the office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be well-organized and flexible. You’re experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and HR-related tasks and you’re able to work independently with little or no supervision. But also important is that you enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-growing and diverse team.
While Inmanta grows, plenty of opportunities will arise for whoever is ambitious and passionate.
- Efficient operation of the office administration:
- Organisation of internal meetings, conferences, seminars, business travel
- Planning and reporting
- Correspondence, archiving, orders, invoices
- Improvement of administrative processes
- You manage our external services (social secretariat, accountant, insurance brokers ...) and make sure we get the best service
- You welcome visitors and manage incoming calls and emails
- You are responsible for facility management (maintenance, cleaning, office supplies, logistics etc.)
- You assist the CEO with preparing documents and reports
- You onboard new employees
- You’re the first point of contact regarding recruitment
- You draw up salary proposals and labour contracts
- You’re in charge of monthly closing
- You answer HR-related questions, fill in social documents etc.
- You manage hospitalisation- and group insurances
- You help organise our teambuilding events and job fairs
Optional responsibilities (marketing)
- You prepare and support marketing and commercial activities
- You manage the social media of the company (mainly LinkedIn)
- You add posts to the website and manage our newsletter
- You create and spread graphical content (e.g. banner) and/or interact with external agencies for marketing purposes (social media, newsletter, events etc.)
- You can introduce the company and its products (e.g. at a conference or a job fair)
What we value
- All-rounder with proven office management, administrative or HR experience.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English. French is a plus. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures is a plus.
- You’re autonomous, organised, precise, efficient, proactive and creative.
- You pay attention to detail and your problem solving skills are on point.
- You’re open, social and flexible.
- You take responsibility and have a sense of urgency.
- You are not deterred by technology, IT and innovation.
Inmanta is an equal opportunity employer.