5G / ZTN / Automation / Software / Full-time / Remote work possible (within EU timezone)
Inmanta builds innovative automation solutions for telecom operators and service providers, for example for 5G networks, network slicing, B2B connectivity etc. We are passionate about transforming the way our customers operate and manage their network and IT infrastructure: delivering mission-critical services lightning fast and maximizing operational efficiency through 100% automation.
As a solutions engineer at Inmanta, you work with the solutions engineering team to develop turnkey automation solutions for our customers. Examples of solutions you will be working on are 5G orchestration, network slicing, mobile private networks (MPN), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) and zero-trust networking (ZTN). The goal is to make it easier for our customers to provision, maintain, scale and monitor their business-critical connectivity services.
You will design and implement end-to-end customer solutions, Proof of Concepts (PoC) and Minimum Viable Products (MVP) using Inmanta's orchestration platform. This involves service modelling, building integrations with 3rd party systems, collaborating with customers and partners. You also contribute to our DevOps processes, automated testing (CI/CD) and technical support. In addition, you collaborate with the product development teams to provide feedback.
We strive to deliver excellence and high quality through agile software development, open communication and continuous learning. We’re looking for a team player who likes to be technically challenged and isn’t afraid to express his opinion.
What we value
- Strong software development skills, especially object-oriented programming
- Master's degree in computer science, telecommunication engineering or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent in experience
- Familiarity with agile development, DevOps, NetOps and CI/CD is a plus
- Knowledge of the architecture of distributed systems
- Experience in telecom and/or enterprise networking is a strong plus
- Fast-learner and fluent in trying out new technologies/equipment (multi-vendor)
- Jack of all trades loving the combo of network engineering and software development
- Dynamic and flexible team player
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job at the cutting edge of technology
- An eager solutions team, with an open mind, a mature workmanship standard and a no-nonsense mentality, the perfect environment to learn and grow - Inmanta is an equal opportunity employer
- Plenty of opportunities to achieve your ambitions (technical as well as management)
- A full-time permanent contract (40h/week), flexible working hours and working from home
- Competitive salary package, including extra-legal benefits such as laptop, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and various options regarding mobility