Dev / Full-time / No recruiters
At Inmanta, we’re passionate about building software that eliminates complexity. We work with telecom and cloud providers as well as enterprises to transform how they manage their network and IT infrastructure. They use our software to deliver mission-critical services, beef up their automation process and increase their operational efficiency.
The Product Development team’s goal is to build tools and platforms that make it easier for our customers to deploy, maintain, scale and monitor their services and applications in an automated way. As a Front-end Developer on the Product Development team, you will reimagine how our customers use our software products and how they gain control over their infrastructure, and then build the front end(s) to enable this (e.g. graphical console, portals, dashboards, design studio/IDE).
While Inmanta grows, plenty of opportunities will arise for whoever is ambitious and passionate.
- Design, develop and test front end/UI for our software products
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code, taking into account multiple stakeholders (from deep-tech to non-tech profiles)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Evaluate UX based on customer feedback
What we value
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in front-end development
- Experience with React, Redux and/or Typescript
- Familiarity with DevOps and agile development
- Creative designer
- Fast-learner and eager to try out new technologies
- Dynamic and flexible team player
- Quick in empathizing with different types of end users
Inmanta is an equal opportunity employer.